Photo by Michael Schultz
For life threatening emergencies dial 9-1-1
Missed Appointment Policy
Effective May l0th, we will change our policy regarding patients who miss their appointments without proper and timely notification. We do this to allow sufficient time to reschedule patients into these important time slots. We maintain a waiting list at each office specifically for these cancellations.
Our new policy states that if a parent does not cancel or reschedule a well appointment or an ADD/ADHD check at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time, there will be a charge, unless there are extraordinary circumstances. We will be billing these charges as a way to protect these precious examination time slots.
Your family's wellbeing is our top priority.
- We hope that you will find answers to many of your questions in our handbook, "Naturally Healthy Kids" (formerly "The Healthy Child")
- Be sure to check the "Parent Resources" page of our website for more helpful websites, books, handouts and videos and classes.
- For other questions during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-Noon, 1pm-5pm) call our main office number.
- Our office staff will be happy to assist you. If there are questions that they are unable to answer or if you would like to leave a message for a provider they will help to direct your call.
For after-hours urgent calls, dial either office phone number and you will be directed to an operator who will page the on call provider
- North (Jasmine): 303.388.4256
- South (Meridian): 303.779.1172
For prescription refills
- Please check with your pharmacy, you may have refills currently authorized
- If not, call our office and our staff will assist you.
Click here to learn more about two important common insurance concerns